Monday, March 16, 2009

There's a Little Girl In Our Neighborhood...

If you are a John Anderson fan I know you are singing the whole song now!

I've posted a lot of Katie lately, so today I thought I would focus on Charlotte. She is just a little harder to take pictures of, cause you can't bribe her with candy.

I love these pictures of her on the swing! I wanted to make a collage of them, but I'm not sure if I like how this one came out. I've never seen her swing like this before, she is usually in the baby swing. She must have watched Katie do it.

"Little Charlotte she's as pretty
As the angels when they sing..."



Yep, this was the end result after I said about a million times "Charlotte be careful you are going to flip over!" Flipped right over and landed on her face! I know I'm a mean mother and took a picture before I picked her up. In my defense my camera is really fast! Especially outside when you don't need the flash. She was fine! Didn't even cry a full minute!

No comments: