Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day!


Katie and I made May Day baskets today. We filled them with chocolate chip cookies, Kisses, Tootsie Pops and bubble gum. I actually had enough Daffodils blooming so that I could put one of those on the top of each one too!

I took a quick pic of Katie and the baskets at Mom's before we went out in the rain to deliver the baskets!
After the second house and getting caught and kissed two times Katie was over that part! She wanted me to put the baskets on the door steps and knock. When we delivered one to Grandma Barb she was at the car before Barb even came to the door and she yelled to her "that's from my Mom". I think she was trying to get Barb to chase me instead of her.

Charlotte took a nap through most of the basket preperation and stayed with Grandma while Katie and I made our deliveries since it was raining. She LOVES sunglasses and wears them like this on the top of her head. She took her nap today with the glasses on her head the whole time.

No comments: