Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Had a great day with family and friends! The drive home sucked! I was not ready for this snow, but don't tell my Mom cause I told her the roads weren't that bad when I called as soon as I got home to tell her we made it safe and sound.

I had lunch with Tamera at the Cheesecake Factory today. It was so yummy and so nice to catch up with Tamera without our lovely children interrupting us every two minutes! Thanks Zane and Aunt Linda!

I also had a wonderful dinner and birthday party at my Mom and Dad's house tonight! Lots of good food, great presents and my awesome family. I will probably be posting some of my cool gifts in the days to come.

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Thanks for meeting up with me! I had a lot of fun! Yes, we should do a girls weekend, what a great idea!