Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grandma's Yard

Katie and mom were giving me a tour of Grandma's yard and all of her pretty flowers. I don't know how I talked mom into actually looking at the camera and letting me take a picture. Probably had something to do with the fact that she was with her favorite things, her flowers and her grandkids.


One of Mom's Dahlias.
I think this is a Hibiscus, it is my Mom's favorite! The flowers are bigger than my hand.

This is the one and only Hip Hop. My parent's pet chicken. They have lots of chickens but I think this one is like 7 years old! She likes to be held and she will even let all the little kids pick her up and pet her.


2 comments:

Tamera said...

What a precious shot of your mom and your kiddos! The flower shots are gorgeous. And I just crack up every time I see that pic of hip hop! Love It!!

Tamera said...

I have been meaning to send you an email.