Sunday, February 1, 2009

Surprise!

We had a surprise 60th birthday party for my Mom this weekend at John and Vanessa's house. I don't know how we pulled it off but I think my Mom was actually surprised! If I can figure out how to load a video clip I will try to put the "Surprise" moment on here. Thank you Michelle and Wendy for sharing these great pictures!

Darlene made this beautiful and delicious cake! It was three layers, chocolate, coconut and cherry chip if I remember right. The little picture on top is one of the team pictures from their softball days.

Jeana, Mom Charlotte and me towards the end of the night. I don't know how Charlotte was still awake but she was a trooper and lasted the whole night.

Darlene Thompson and Mom.

The softball team from left to right:
Pam Goranson, Linda Goranson, Milly Smith, Linda Johnson, Cindy Moffitt, Barry Johnson (coach), Kim Glade, Barbara Goranson, Darlene Thompson, Donna Johnson and Rogina Deeter

Click here to see more pictures from the party!

No comments: