Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pollyanna

Ok I just have to say that if you haven't watched the movie Pollyanna with Hailey Mills, you have to stop what your doing go to net flicks or block buster or whatever you use to get movies and get it and watch it! I watched it again yesterday and it is just such a good movie! It was on the Hallmark channel when I was flipping through so I just had to stop!

I just love the carnival scene! With the fishing game and all the fun food! Oh, I would love a piece of that cake! Trust me, when you see it you will want one too!

I almost forgot there is a Pretty Woman-ish shopping scene! The clothes are adorable but the hats, they are divine! So much fun to have a hat to match every outfit! Why did people stop wearing hats? I heard one time that men stopped wearing them because of some president, but I can't remember which one now. Hmmm might have to Google that!

Any body out there love this movie too? Or have a recommendation for a good old family movie?

No comments: