Friday, June 13, 2008

Tea Party

My Great Aunt Dude had a party for the little girls in our family this week, it was so much fun. I'm pretty sure this little party was the talk of the town! Everyone wanted an invite. The girls had so much fun and they all played really well together.

Hannah, Hailey, Hannah, Katie, Aunt Dude and Charlotte.
Aunt Dude gave them all the cutest presents, including these cute hats. I will try and post some pictures of all the cute stuff she gave them.

Carolyn sent all the girls presents too. Here they are opening up the books she sent which were are big hit! One of the books has a kitten named Katie, oh my gosh you should have seen/heard Katie when I read that part of the book. She kept yelling "Katie like me?!" That book is of course her favorite now.

Charlotte opening her set of animal books.


My dainty little Katie eating one of the cute heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that Aunt Dude made for them.

No comments: