Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 3

Charlotte finally giving up and falling asleep. I had to get a picture because I have several of Katie asleep in this high chair.

Charlotte was a Momma's girl today, she didn't want me to put her down. I had fun holding her all day, since most days she is pretty independent.

Katie playing in the "other green truck with the oven in it" as she calls it, better known as the camo camper. It is her new favorite place to play with Daddy when he gets home from work. They make pies, which I'm sure John loves!

Today Katie spent a good deal of the day playing with her "magic" friends, Ginia, Junior and some other ones that didn't have names. Last night Daddy was in big trouble for putting his feet on Ginia who was apparently sitting on the couch.

1 comment:

Tamera said...

So far so good! I love it when my kids want me! I can see your reflection in the picture of Katie!