Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 1

Charlotte and Katie seem to be changing so much from day to day that I thought I might try and take a picture and blog about them every day. We'll see how long I last!Katie on the front deck with one sock on as usual. I don't know how she stands to only have one sock on, but she seems to like it. She got in trouble today for going to visit our neighbor, who was outside in her yard, without telling mommy. We had just been over there getting some chives from her so I guess Katie though that it was ok to go visit any time she wants. Since we don't have fences it's kind of hard to tell who's yard is who's for a 2 year old. Maybe we will have to have a little lesson in boundaries today.

Charlotte eating her favorite snack, cheerios, and trying to peek around the camera to see me. She crawls/scoots around the house now using one arm and one leg. If you walk up behind her she gets very excited and tries to go faster like she is going to out run you! Every once in a while she will get up on all fours and rock back and forth so I know crawling is just around the corner. She is ten months old today! What a big girl, I just can't believe how fast time goes by.
This picture was taken on Monday after Katie opened a box of goodies from Grandma and Aunt Sharon. She had to try on the dress, gloves and hat they sent right away!

No comments: