Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Girls


I can’t even remember what made Katie make this face. Maybe she was mad at me for not fixing her hair! Actually I think a pop coo coo (Popsicle) might have been involved or the lack of one. She loves her pop coo coos and would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Maybe I should start making broccoli pop coo coos.

This is Charlotte’s new preferred method of drinking. No bottle, no nursing, just a straw. I guess it works for me. We have a bunch of straws because Mom had quite the supply leftover from the restaurant.

Last night she did actually drink a whole bottle at about 3:30 in the morning. It was a rough night! I'm not sure if she is teething or getting a cold but she was fussy fussy. I actually put ear plugs in my ears because she kept screaming so loud. I was holding her when I had the ear plugs in! I didn't just put them in set her in her bed go to sleep and let her scream! I just needed a little sound buffer in order not to go insane. Finally I put a baby Einstein video in and that calmed her down that was at about midnight. She slept for a little while after that and then was up again. I think I ended up playing that video like 5 times because it was the only thing that would calm her down. Poor little girl! After she drank the bottle she fell right to sleep and she is actually still sleeping.


No comments: