Saturday, May 31, 2008

Imagination

Tonight Katie put on John's hat and said she was Daddy and he was Katie Jean. Then she had to turn on a cartoon for Katie Jean because little girls don't like TV they like cartoons. I had to run and try and catch her to take a picture of her in John's hat. She was hiding in the toy room here.

I thought this was a funny picture of Charlotte! Check out those long eye lashes! BYTW this post is happening at 2:00 in the morning thanks to Charlotte's lovely new sleeping patterns. That's right, she is wide awake right now. I'm sure as soon as she goes to sleep Katie will wake up, they like taking turns. I don't know what is wrong with the clock on my computer or how I have the blog set up, I know the post says 12:45 or something but trust me it is 2:02 AM!!!

No comments: