Saturday, May 17, 2008

Grandma's House

I realize that the day 1, 2, 3 thing was a little unnecessary since they date of the post does automatically show up so I guess I will stop.

Today the girls stayed with Grandma while I went to see Made of Honor with Christi and Melissa. I thought it was good, but I love a good romantic comedy and Patrick Dempsey. I don't even want to admit how many times I've watched Can't Buy Me Love!

After the movie we played at Grandma's for a while. Katie had her little camo hat on and was playing in the pond while Mom and I were trying to clean it out. John, Vanessa and Hannah showed up to visit and John and Hannah both had camo hats on too so we decided to capitalize on the photo opportunity!

We wanted to get a picture of all three girls with their hats (Charlotte borrowed John's) in the sand box, but Charlotte started crying as soon as her little feet touched the sand.

Katie said that this is her hunting hat for when she goes hunting with her Daddy, but I talked her into wearing it to keep the sun off her face today.

I think John and Vanessa said that this is Hannah's boating hat and they were cleaning the boat out today.

Katie and Hannah are so cute together. They love to walk around holding hands and they are always so excited to see each other. I'm so glad that Katie has a little girl cousin to play with!

After a long day at Grandma's we made one more stop to see Uncle Albert's baby bunnies.

Hannah wasn't too sure about holding the baby bunny, but she gave it a try.

No comments: